The project «Non-profits & Media advocating for good!» is being implemented under the Active citizens fund in Greece by HIGGS (Project Promoter) and its partners, the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Open Knowledge Foundation Greece and Journalism Initiative.
The Active citizens fund in Greece is supported through a € 12m grant from Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway as part of the EEA Grants 2014 – 2021. The program aims to develop the sustainability and capacity of the civil society sector in Greece, and to strengthen its role in promoting and safeguarding democratic procedures, active citizenship and human rights. The Fund Operator for the Active citizens fund in Greece is Bodossaki Foundation in consortium with SolidarityNow.
When you visit the Advocating for Good website (www.advocatingforgood.gr) you don’t need to fill in your personal details. Your personal data is always obtained with your consent and specifically after communicating with us and completing your data in the contact form (https://advocatingforgood.gr/en/contact-us/).
If you need more information or would like to change the way we communicate with you, please contact us in the following ways:
- Email: [email protected]
- Number: (+30) 211 4116300
Personal Information we collect
The information can be collected personally by phone, in paper forms or by SMS with your permission.
The types of personal information collected may include some or all of the following, depending on your activities: name, address, e-mail address, phone number, website and details of the organization you are working with (including the organization’s name, website, phone number, and address).
How we collect data
The information can be collected by the following ways:
- When you ask us to provide you information about our programs and services.
- When you contact us through the website contact form.
- When you report a problem with our website and we need to ask you more information.
- When you visit our website. In this case, your personal data we store is for statistical purposes and for improving our website. We store the name of the Internet provider you use, the website from which you have visited the Advocating for Good webpage, the individual pages from the Advocating for Good webpage that you visited, your IP address, the date and the duration of your visit.
The purpose of processing personal data
The purpose of processing your personal data collected in this website is the following:
- In order to ensure that our web sites work efficiently on all your devices.
- To send you news and information about our activities and programs.
- To invite you to participate in our events and workshops.
- When legislation is imposed on us.
- When it is necessary to establish, exercise or defend our rights and our legitimate interests.
- When it is necessary to safeguard your essential interests or the essential interests of any other natural person.
Links to other websites
Our site may host links of our partners’ websites and other organizations. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not take any responsibility for these policies. Please review these policies in these sites before submitting any personal data
Who has access to your personal data
HIGGS, as the project promoter and administrator of the Advocating for Good website, does not disclose, assign, exchange, grant or otherwise dispose without your consent to third parties, natural or legal persons, your personal data, except as required by law. Only authorized HIGGS employees/partners have access to them as part of their duties.
Period for which the personal data will be stored
Your personal data is maintained and processed for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. After the retention period, your personal data will be destroyed, deleted, or depersonalized.
Rights with respect to your personal data
As far as your personal data is concerned, you may request the following:
- Access to a copy of your personal data.
- To correct any inaccurate information or data that concerns you.
- To permanently delete the information and data we have collected for you.
- To delete you from the contact lists you have subscribed in order not to receive email, sms, phone calls from us.
If you wish to proceed with any of the above please contact us at [email protected].
HIGGS reserves the right at any time to modify these privacy terms and conditions in accordance with current legislation.